Emergency Care Nursing Services (ECNS) is a group of professional Registered Nurses who specialize in the delivery of quality and expedient customer service-oriented emergency medical care. The group’s dynamics are specifically designed to offer emergency nursing care and to facilitate a team-driven, problem-solving approach among the hospital’s Emergency Department, Ancillary Services, and its Pre-Hospital Care Providers.
Patient Bill of Rights
ECNS believes that emergency medical care services should be a basic, constitutional right for every person, regardless of payer status.
- To provide expedient, high quality emergency nursing care as our primary responsibility
- To provide a customer-service approach to medical care
- To provide a professional and friendly environment to pre-hospital healthcare providers
- To provide high quality, cost-effective medical care
- To increase ED hospital revenue through nursing incentives to capture lost charges, which are supported through nursing documentation
- To organize and implement Continuing Education Units (CEU) for ED and hospital staff
- To successfully interact and integrate professionally with the hospital’s health care professionals and to create a reputation for ED staff as “customer service-oriented problem solvers” within the hospital and the community
- To become actively involved with the hospital in promoting and marketing the ED to the surrounding community and businesses
To apply to work for ECNS, Click Here to request an ECNS Application by email.
For additional information on ECNS services and products, please Click Here to send us an email request.