Emergency Care Consulting Services (ECCS) assists hospitals in marketing their Emergency Departments to the local community. Board certified EM physicians have unique skills and specialized services that can directly assist, such as:
- High Quality, expedient, customer service-oriented emergency care for all patients
- Immediate evaluation by medical personnel upon arrival to the ED
- Evaluation performed quickly by board certified physicians
- Pain medication given immediately after physician evaluation
- Appointments made with PCP and Specialists within 48 hours
- Specialists in geriatric emergencies such as chest pain, abdominal pain, and strokes
We have more pain medicine than you have pain.
Examples of Press Releases Week #1
In an effort to integrate with the local community, the new hospital emergency department is sending the following information to all area nursing homes and churches to inform you of several exciting medical breakthroughs. The new hospital now offers the latest medical technology in life saving treatments for strokes. This new medicine is called TPA and can completely resolve and/or minimize stroke symptoms. If you experience stroke symptoms—which include headache, dizziness, numbness, slurred speech, difficulty walking, vision problems, vomiting, and confusion—you must get to the emergency room as quickly as possible. It is imperative that you are evaluated within the first one to two hours of the onset of the symptoms, both for diagnostic purposes and to determine if you are a candidate for TPA. Please remember that the new hospital can save your life. There is now a chance for full recovery from strokes with this life saving medicine offered at the new Hospital.